Business Services Senior Accountant
Lark Business Advisory is a newly created Accounting Practice in Hawthorn East which was created with a vision of building a practice with an authentic people culture, where the relationships amongst our team and with our clients is the most important thing.
Our Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Courage, Gratitude & Fun.
Our Core Purpose: To create financial certainty and security for an awesome retirement.
Our Brand Promise: Personalised support to reach your goals.
The role is for a Business Services Senior Accountant who is:
- Aligned with our core values & purpose
- Looking for personal growth opportunities
- Open to change
- Values relationships amongst the team & with clients
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns and BAS for a variety of industries & entities from start to finish
- Communicating with clients re their annual and ongoing work and dealing with queries arising
- Managing and monitoring your portfolio of clients including invoicing thereof
- Attending to managing outsourced accounting
To be successful in this position you should possess the following attributes:
- 3+ years Business Services Experience within a Professional Practice Environment
- Full CA or CPA Qualifications
- Experienced with the preparation of Financial Statements & Income Tax Returns for companies, trusts, partnerships, superannuation funds & individuals
- Experience in Xero, BGL 360 & MYOB AE
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Open to change
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a newly created business and office with a fantastic collaborative team culture where the focus is on growing our team.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Parking is included in your package.
If you are interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org