We are a fully cloud based business using Xero and the Xero suite of software. We provide Business Advisory Services, Accounting and Taxation services. We are heavily focused on providing a tailored and personal experience to our clients. We are seeking someone to undertake an integral part in providing support to our existing clients as well as onboarding new clients. The role will also involve being a personal assistant to the Director/CEO as well as supporting the Accounting team. You must be a team player and have an ability to use your initiative.
The responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Personal Assistance to the Director/CEO
- Diary Management
- Booking and scheduling of client meetings, travel & accommodation
- Preparation & follow up for all CEO meetings
- Onboarding of new clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Email/telephone communication with clients
- Co-ordinate flow of work coming into the office and follow up
- Co-ordinate client events, including catering
- Electronic collation of Financials and Income Tax Returns
- Invoicing on our Practice Ignition Software
- Developing and maintaining internal systems
- Downloading ATO mail on a daily basis and emailing to clients as required
- Liaising with ATO and other Statutory Authorities
- Electronic archiving of client files into Suitefiles (Document Management System)
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Various office duties as required
Benefits and perks
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great team culture in both a newly created role and a newly refurbished office.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Skills and experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication and a strong command of the English language
- Professional appearance and “can do” attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Computer literate with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel & Word
- Experience in Xero and other cloud-based software would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in accounting office administration highly desirable.
We have a very collaborative culture and are seeking someone who is aligned with our core values of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Gratitude and Fun.