Grant applications open on Friday 18 September 2020.
The amount of grants available from this program range from $10,000 to $20,000 depending on the business’ annual payroll. To be eligible for a grant from this program, applicants must:
· operate a business located within Victoria; and
· participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme; and
· employ people and be registered with WorkSafe; and
· have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20; and
· be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST); and
· hold an Australian Business Number (ABN); and
· be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
An eligible business will receive:
· $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
· $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
· $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and $10 million.
A full list of the eligibility criteria for a grant will be published when applications open.
Please contact our office urgently so that we can determine both your eligibility and make the application on your behalf.